Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Home Wish List

Some women like to shop for clothes, purses, or shoes but I like to shop for my home. It's not where I want it to be but soon it will be just the way I want it. These are some of the items that I would love to have one day soon.


All items are from Z Gallerie

Wasn't paying attention to the chair. It was the vase I was after but I could use that chair as well.


Want to make me happy? These would make me giddy.


Nothing like candle holders that have bling.



These would be beautiful on a Dining table or Accent table.




3 comments:

  1. They're all gorgeous and I hope someone buys them for you...alas, it won't be me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice taste. I love interior decorating. I have a secret love for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a sucker for shiny things what can I say. These items would be a nice addition to any home really.

    ReplyDelete